5 Things I am loving- 2
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. My family spent the weekend up in New Hampshire and it was incredible. We saw snow, shopped around town, ate cider donuts and stacked a full cord of wood to be burned this winter in the fireplace! For today's post, I put together a second version of "5 things I am loving". I had a great response to my first post, so I wanted to do another. Below are five items I am either using or thinking about buying immediately, that I wanted to share with you!
1. Tula - I recently won an Instagram contest and the prize was a package of Tula goodies. I have been using Tula products for over a year now and absolutely love them. What I did not realize is how many of my friends and followers also use Tula and love their stuff. I use their cleanser and hydrating day and night cream daily, I also love their eye balms. If you have never tried Tula products, click this link for 20% off your first purchase! They also have their holiday kits out which will sell out super fast and make a great gift for the holidays,
2. At Home Dry clean kit - Anyone else get so annoyed when they realize something they bought is dry clean only? I feel like my dry clean bag ends up just sitting near my laundry and never actually brought to the cleaners. I am so ready to try this out and hoping for the best. Would love to hear if anyone else has done this.
3. Clear hoops (as seen in photo above) - I purchased these earrings awhile back and have gotten so much wear out of them. I dress them up or down and even wear them to work. I think Target is SO underrated for earrings and always find myself browsing their accessory aisles. Ever since they partnered with Baublebar I have found the selection to get better and better and also giving us a less expensive version of the ever so popular accessory brand.
4. Barefoot Dreams Throw - I purchased a Barefoot dreams sweater during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and do not regret it. Because this sweater is so comfortable, I now feel like I need the throw for home. I keep my sweater at my desk for when I get cold during work and then bring it home on weekends to snuggle in. The throw is the same material and would be an absolute (Barefoot) dream to cuddle up with this winter.
5. White boots - I was not sure I would be able to pull of the white bootie trend, but last year I went for it. I don’t wear them often but when I do, I feel good. They are such a statement piece but also more neutral than you would think. When I see someone in white boots, I know they feel confident in the way they are dressed. Here are a few different pairs, flat, heels, and under $60.
Hope you find something you love in these items or even ideas for gifts this holiday season!
Photos: Abigail Koch Photo